Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upgrade to large silvery cross
04-17-2015, 06:39 PM,
upgrade to large silvery cross
Hi all i had recently a Idea for a Beefed up version of the Large Silvery cross.
Name : Huge Platinum Cross

Descri: This 5ft tall 3 1/2 foot wide huge cumbersome cross is the size of a tower shield
all around the edge is a bluish glow radiating from it with ornate Bevelling at its
edge with holy inscriptions right across the face of it with a perfectly
cut large sapphire at the apex of the cross ,casted in the rarest of metals platinum
Known also as the Cross of Faith.....

characti: of hand/natural armour/ lvl 40/ enc 300 / ac.dr 5/5 / acc 15 / limit 1/ good only

ability: sc+ 50 maxmanna+50 max damage+5 manna regen+30 minus 200 speed minus 30 stealth

Cross of faith spell : plus 5 damage resistant room illu 200 Accuracy plus 10 max damage plus 5
stealth minus 50 negates fear and all other spells like large silvery cross.
last for 800 rnds party spell

ok all tell me what you think first time i have ever desighned something for mud lol
have funSmile Wizzander
04-18-2015, 01:46 AM,
RE: upgrade to large silvery cross
The max damage is high but otherwise I like it.

I have learned that max damage flag is dangerous after 3. Think people who smash they would get 20 extra damage, BS same thing. Crits are multiplied even more. I have learned 1-3 is more then enough boost.
04-20-2015, 05:36 PM,
RE: upgrade to large silvery cross
(04-18-2015, 01:46 AM)BearFather Wrote: The max damage is high but otherwise I like it.

I have learned that max damage flag is dangerous after 3. Think people who smash they would get 20 extra damage, BS same thing. Crits are multiplied even more. I have learned 1-3 is more then enough boost.

people who smash also lose a bunch of attacks for that small 20 damage too. its the ninjas and critting machines who would do something serious with it.