Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
protection from *whatever* spells
05-29-2015, 08:28 PM,
protection from *whatever* spells
ok, evil priests can be protected from good, good can be protected from evil...what about neutral priests?

what if they think everyone good/evil are silly and wants protection from them?
food for thought. making protection from evil and good AND neutral priest spell as well as protection from good. i have seen tons of items for good or evil priests, but i havent seen but maybe 1 or 2 for neutral. throw them a bone with this.
06-17-2015, 04:44 AM,
RE: protection from *whatever* spells
Neutral priests sit on the fence and have the drawbacks - and benefits - of neither side. They get no special protection spells.
06-24-2015, 12:24 AM,
(06-17-2015, 04:44 AM)Malaclypse Wrote: Neutral priests sit on the fence and have the drawbacks - and benefits - of neither side. They get no special protection spells.

I think I agree with this on some level. I do like the idea that a neutral person disagrees with both extremes and thus would want protection from them.....

I'm torn!
06-25-2015, 03:05 AM,
Yeah neutral priest usually have access to both type of spells. Unless they are alignment based. But the ones that are align protected have a nice neutral spell.