So I installed the update this morning and when I went to test something I found a bug. A simple monster in the wrong mob index. So I shutdown the server, and when the server about to shutdown I lost all connection to it. So working on that right now. So as soon as I get connected back up I will fix the issue and get the server running. So net is back and server running again!
Second issue, seems I use too much bandwidth for dropbox. So I will have to find a new place to host my images, I have very little storage on the actual site host. So I will get that also figured out soon. Cause I updated the MME today with the new big update, and you can’t download it right now cause of i’m out of bandwidth.