Trainers per level:
new haven/universal/class trainers
treehouse/khaz trainer/rhud trainer
Aged Titan/Amazon battlemaster(31-52)
This is on the edited board only. To access this trainer:
Goto the inn in town and buy a room ticket.
Go upstairs to find the astral traveler
ask astral training
ask astral teleport(cost 2 runic)
Here if you go west you need to kill ethereal guardian and he drops a key for you to open the door.
Or you can go east and pay 2 runic per room.
Goto the Grand Chamber in the Ancient Fortress.
Buy a training key (20 runic).
When you buy the key You will be transported to a one of three halls below.
1. Crimson passage, follow the passage. So rooms have mobs some have tolls or doors.
2. Ebony Passage is a maze like the mirror hallway follow these steps:
E x 5, W x 4, E, W, E, W, E x 2, S x 4
3. Golden Passage is a spiral staircase. Go clockwise till you hit the end. Most rooms have a trap before you go.
You will end up in the Grand Hallway.
Go north till you see a west, then head west. If you go past the west room you have to start over from the Grand Chamber.
SpaceLord (From MudInfo.net):
The hard way appears to go like this:
1. Go south from the Ancient Fortress jail (i.e. from the entrance go N, E, E, S), kill Nahr, and wander up and down the southern outer wall until you find an Angelic Hunter and get an Ancient key from them (spawned by roomspells, AFAIK) so you can get into the Hedge maze.
2. In the hedge maze:
–defeat the Handsome Man, Beautiful Woman (who turns into Lorzina) to get tree branches.
–take the branches to the Withered Tree room, and Azrandimon will spawn.
–defeat Azrandimon to get a Stone Rook Key, and use that to get to the Majestic Dragon
–Kill the Majestic Dragon, after which you’ll be teleported to another room of the Ancient Fortress where you’ll meet the Demon Imp (obviously, not the “easy” training room).
3. In is part of the AF, there are portals to the east and west– one to Heavenly Sky, other to Burning Valley… you’ll need to visit both:
— Burning Valley: collect 20 black spikes (dropped by spiked juggernauts that spawn there), trade them to the Demon Imp found in the valley for a Slimey Spiked Key (ask imp spikes), use the key to open the door to the Demon Lord, kill him, and take the Black Spiked Ball he drops. You’ll be ported back to the AF Imp room.
— In the Heavenly Sky, visit each “riddle room” and answer them to open the door to the Golden Phoenix, kill the phoenix to get the Golden Rod, and you’ll be TP’d back to the AF Imp room.
4. Ask the Imp “return” with both the Rod and the Ball, and he’ll teleport you to a Dark Cavern where you’ll fight a Hydra…. Kill the hydra and enter the portal.
5. At this point you’ll either be ported to the easy-version’s Grand Hallway if you’ve done the “shakabuku” bit at any point before, or to a separate “hard” version of the Grand Hallway if you haven’t. In the “hard” Grand Hallway, the north path is level 66 restricted, and the 3 south paths are all class-restricted… follow the only path that’ll let you through, then complete the area it leads to using the maps linked above, and you’ll be dropped at a Universal Trainer where you can train level 66 (i.e. the “SixtySix” trainer in MME’s shop list).
6. After training to 66, go west, and you’ll be back at the Grand Hallway where the Hydra Portal dropped you, but will now be able to leave through the north exit.
7. This is another Mirrored Passage area, but is detailed on the map linked above (in the section with all the <<< and >>> symbols… you want to end up at either H or T1) Once you’re at a throne room, kill Nahr (if necessary– he’s present at H, not present at T1), sit throne, and you’ll be teleported to the Deep Black Pit.
8. Kill Nahr again in the pit, after which he’ll respawn once, so kill him again one last time, and you’ll be teleported to the Spacelord’s room (i.e. Platform of the Stars), where you can train from 67-75. After training, “go portal” from there, and you’ll be dropped back at the entrance to the Ancient Fortress.
Kill F`azulag in the demon pits. Don’t forget the crystal star.
Goto Jail Cell in Ancient Fortress.
Say “fraggle rock”
You will be teleported to a short passage that leads to a 4 way. N=evil,E=neutral,S=good.
Ask Yanta/Ghoulag/Zhulagan teleport.
Follow the passage to a door east.
Use the crystal star as key
Go east and train.
In the Ne section of Many arrows main arrow there is a hole. You “go hole” twice. There is a minotaur statue. You need to pull horn,arm, or nose ring to open up passages. You will find levers at the end of the hallways and one opens the secret passage to the next lever so you have to figure out the order. This will open up the exit down from statue to get to the trainer.